WiFi RTK receiver field test(Y-RTK receiver)
- USB, only for power supply
- 2pins connector,power supply(5V,1A)
- 6pins connector,UART and Power out for connected device
- SMA Antenna connector
- RTK module
- ESP32 WiFi module
- Bluetooth module(rear side)
Both USB and 2pins support power in, only choose one
- WiFi (2.4G b/g),connect WiFi to fetch RTCM data from remote NTRIP caster.
- Bluetooth (2.1 EDR+4.0),output NMEA
- UART, output NMEA to other device
USB interface is designed for power supply only.
1.Connect usb interface to USB adapter or Power bank. the Current must be more than 300mA.
2.the Power LED red light will be on.
1.The device will create a WiFi AP, the SSID: YRTK-XXXXXX. “XXXXXX” is the last 6 digits of MAC address.
2.Connect this WiFi in your phone or Laptop, then open the http://192.168.4.1 in Chrome or Safari.
3.Press “Scan” to find your local WiFi or the hotspot created from your Phone.
above “192.168.xx.xx” is your new IP address, please remember it.
NTRIP client information
- Please config the NTRIP client account.
- if your reference station is VRS, please config NMEA relay back.
Please “Submit” to save the configuration.
Then the device will reboot to apply the new configuration.
In the next, you only need power on the device, It will work properly.
Android app for test
Download app from the following url:
1.Paired BT in your phone. (BT name:ET10_SPP……)
2.open app, choose the paired BT in the preference
3.start or stop connection
4.tap “start” in logging to log nmea data
Output NMEA to other devices
6pins UART connector support output NMEA data. the 6pins definition is printed near connector.
6pins connector specification: Pitch 1.25mm BAR Connectors